Saturday, January 30, 2010

At it again

How is it that we overlook things that are right before our eyes? I've been struggling with an issue for several months (well actually several issues --but I'm just gonna focus in on the one, lol). I was looking for guidance where it was unavailable and I kept running into a brick wall. It wasn't until I had a conversation today that I realized #1 IT'S NOT JUST ME and #2 I need to utilize the resources I have around me. So you know what this means right!?! More LIFE MAINTENANCE ughh!!! For starters I had to take a hiatus. I spent the earlier part of the day working and initially I had planned to continue working into the evening. Those plans changed because I couldn't stop thinking about the time I wasted waiting for help that was not forthcoming. I told myself that at least I know now and knowledge is power. I kept repeating my mantra KNOWLEDGE IS POWER but truthfully that didn't attenuate my feelings. That's when I decided I needed to WOOOSAAA!!! It's still kinda incredible that I'm blogging amidst the chaos that has overtaken my living space over the course of the week. I would have never been able to write or even relax amidst all of this prior to adopting a more balanced lifestyle. Yay progress! The next step is of course planning and tomorrow I'm back on the grind. Tomorrow begins a new week and I'm armed with new knowledge. I also plan to use wisdom. I could easily take the information I received today and use it to justify not asking for help and trying to do it all on my own. That is emphatically not the answer! There is more than one way to skin a cat. Cat lovers its just an expression ;o). In other words if guidance is not available from the logically expected source, think outside of the box. Most importantly DON'T GIVE UP! I read somewhere (paraphrasing) no matter how you're feeling emotionally, get dressed and show up! To put my own spin on it, the universe will match your work. From my experience as long as I put forth the effort things seem to work out. That's the basis for my 'never give up' attitude. With that I'm signing off til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment